Saturday, August 9, 2008

Moments in Time




Do you need a photographer, but don't have a ton of money to spend?

My name is Robert Jones,
And I am a free-lance Photographer by hobby. I began doing photography in 2001 as a way of using leisure time to enjoy myself since I enjoy making memories that I can hold onto for a long time; and reflect upon again, and again. As I developed practice I enjoyed it more and more. To begin with, my specialty was in scenery and of people. I have loved breathtaking momentos that inspire me to reflect and "remember." Up to this point, I have continued to develop my mark in this venue. To give you some background info. I have photographed  multiple weddings, events, Etc. I have also had the opportunity to take some shots for the Deseret News, as well as The UDDC (Utah Developmental Disabilities Council) in various activities, forums, and meetings. Additionally, I have had the opportunity to work for the College Times / UVU Review on a volunteer-based setting as a news writer and a photographer while attending school at UVU. I am also currently working on a historical project for the University, which is still a magic in the making. I have enjoyed photography in many areas as my knowledge and skill has evolved into a picturesque talent. And now, as I have devoted allot of time to assisting as a volunteer, I have reached a point to where I am looking to expand my skills; but also to turn it into an off the side profession. By noticing the attached images, I hope that I have been able to give you more of a pictorial understanding of how skilled that I am. If you, or anyone you know; are interested in putting my skill to work, feel free to contact me. Depending on what you are looking for, rates begin as low as $25 to $35 per hour depending on what you want done; or with how much time you would like me to leave open for you. I can do Weddings, Family portraits, or Special Occasions of any type. With my services, you have the option to decide how you want your pictures; but I usually make picture C.D.'s in JPEG/JPG/RAW/JPEG+RAW format. This way you can determine how you want to use them. I use a Sony Alpha a-350 DSLR (14.2mp) which offers a wide array of options for picture taking, or I have a Nikon Coolpix Semi-compact camera which is also capable of taking great pictures, and can offer B/W. However, I will need sufficent time to make the pictures look really good. So, if you are interested, Please feel free to give me a call at H:801-492-4306 or C: 801-427-6910 or e-mail me at bones.rmj@gmail.com. You can also visit my other website at www.jonesmemoryphoto.com  Thank for looking, and I look forward to your call!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I thought the pictures were absolutely spectacular. When I saw the pictures today for the second time it had been a while since I had first seen them, and I immediately thought that they were professional pictures! I am show these pictures to all my family and friends and see how they react to them!

Unknown said...

Wow! My pictures for graduation were better from you than the ones that were paid by UVU. You are a good photographer or may have a better camera. Thank you:)

Unknown said...

Wow! My pictures for graduation were better from you than the ones that were paid by UVU. You are a good photographer or may have a better camera. Thank you:)

Retrospection

Retrospection
Quiet decadence